Friday, October 5, 2012

2012-10-05 Quadrant One Complete

Quadrant One Complete
Hello all, summer passed quickly and fall has arrived. I'm really
 pleased cooler weather is upon us. I worked diligently this
summer and have completed Quadrant One of my quilting.
It doesn't look too bad. Even tho I am using a hoop
on a stand, I can only quilt so far before
repositioning, which can be a chore. I'm excited
to be moving on to Quadrant Two, and I hope I
can keep up the same pace as fall and winter holidays
approach. I look forward to the next update.

View of quilting on the hoop near the
embroidered message area.
The front view of completed Quadrant One. Picture color is
off somewhat.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I think your quilt is awesome. Can't wait to see your next quadrant done.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews