Sunday, April 17, 2011

QUILTS FROM MY PAST

Soon I will begin the next phase of my quilt.  A group of friends will be helping me to assemble my quilt at The Oklahoma Quiltworks shop on the 28th of this month.  While I wait for that day to arrive, I have looked back at old pictures and will post some pictures of my past works which include crochet and cross stitch, and quilts made by some of my family.  The picture today is a quilt made by my now deceased mother-in-law.  She originally made this quilt to enter in the State Fair of Oklahoma.  She didn't get it done in time so she put it in a quilt show and was then featured in a quilt magazine.

I have made numerous crochets and cross stitches, a lot of which have been given away.  I'll post pictures as I find them.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews