Sunday, February 20, 2011

April 2005

Well Easter has come and gone and spring is now well and under way.   I managed to sew several strips of 10 squares "fill-in" while on a trip to Texas.  I have reached a milestone on my quilt -- I have completed  work on my quilt through row 100 (14,000 squares!) and am ready to begin on row 101 and will begin counting down from here on out -- 60 rows left to sew.  Both her arms are now complete and both knees on her legs have started to appear.  The head of the first clothes pin doll is also complete and a second and third clothes pin doll are beginning to appear.

          I am continuing to sew fill-in strips at work during lunch and during times when my work is caught up…this will save a lot of time when I get to the end of the quilt and begin again on the blank spaces.  I will also now begin outlining some more of the quilt to catch up to the row I am currently on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews