Sunday, February 20, 2011

November & December 2005

November, 2005

           Trick or Treat!! Halloween came and went this year on a Monday.   Lots of little goblins showed up at my door requesting treats.  Once again progress on my quilt this past month has been extremely slow.  I took some time off from quilting to work on a Military Photo/Scrap Book.  I am now working again on my quilt and am still on Row 116 (16,100 squares).  I have as of this date used 2,475 yards of thread - WOW!!!   Happy Thanksgiving!

                  
December, 2005
Merry Christmas!  As has been the norm it seems, from this past summer and fall, I am progressing extremely slow on my quilt.  I have sewn three more rows onto the quilt, just completed  row 116 and am ready to begin making row 117.  Hopefully after Christmas I'll get back in the swing and finish the top by summer of 2006!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews