Sunday, February 20, 2011

January 2005

The "Quilt" half-way mark row 80 (11,200 squares!!) has come and gone along with Thanksgiving and Christmas.  All the Christmas decorations have been put away and I'm now back on track with my quilt.  I am just starting on row 85 (11,760 squares completed).  I have completed the daisy stitch and French knots on the dress sleeve and fixed another error in the quilt.   I am also running "short" on the forest green material I'm using in the dress and may start to panic if I can't  find  material  similar  to what I have been using.  I will begin my search for more material later this week as an ice storm is due in tonight (let's hope the weather guys are wrong).   I've had my picture taken with the quilt so you may see the size of the quilt.
December 2004

Me with quilt - so you can get an idea of the size of the quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews