Sunday, February 20, 2011

November & December 2004

          Halloween has come and gone and colder weather is on the way.  I have been very bad this past month and a half about working on my quilt as I have not felt well.  I am now feeling a lot better and have begun to work on my quilt again.  I have now finished the outlining of the 1st 60 rows and have completed the decoration (daisy stitch and French knots) on the collar of the girl's dress.  I also re-did parts of her cookie and thumb as I did not like how the choice of material looked even though that is how the pattern showed it was supposed to be.  I feel the change in the fabric I chose blends much better.  I have finished sewing on rows 76, 77 and 78 and have completed row 79 (11,060 squares) and I'm now working on row 80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews