Sunday, February 20, 2011

March 2005

March has typically arrived like a lion…winds are blowing on average  15-35 mph and rain is beginning to arrive…some of my hyacinths are blooming and a few of my miniature daffodils are also blooming.  My phlox are late to bloom this year, just now starting to bloom.  The tulips are about 4 inches high now with buds beginning to appear and hopefully will begin to bloom towards the last week of March just in time for Easter .

 I am now on row 95 and the tiny clothes-pin dolls are beginning to appear.  The baby-dolls are nearly complete and I will begin to outline some more after a few more rows are completed.  I have decided to use perforated cross-stitch paper to graph the 'Inscription' on the quilt -- will make for neater quilting.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews