Monday, February 21, 2011

October, November & December 2006

October 2006:  Trick-or-Treat!!  I'm now in the home stretch on my quilt top - working on row 153 with 7 rows left to go!!  I won't have an updated picture until the November update, so…..see ya then.
November 2006:  Happy Thanksgiving!  Wow!! Today--November 30th, 2006 I reached one more milestone on my quilt, I began piecing the last row-No. 160 (22,400 total squares).   Halleluiah !!  However I still have no new picture.  I promise an update next month!  See ya then.
Dec. 2006: MERRY Christmas!  Wow time has flown, the Christmas season blew in like a whirlwind…with so many things that had to be done—parties, shopping, baking, wrapping, but what a wonderful month – my favorite.  I at last have finished piecing the final row of my quilt on December 2nd and have now begun sewing the balance of the rows to the quilt (28 more rows to sew on) .  WOW – I’m almost there! It was recently suggested to me by friends that I give this little girl a name (the pattern shows none)….and after several suggestions have decided on the name “Natalie”.  The updated picture above (at last!) shows nearly all of the four clothes pin dolls and the carpet….just the rest of the carpet and chairs to go.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews