Friday, February 25, 2011

September & October 2010

September 2010
Fall! It's on its' way! Yeah.  I'm very tired of summer J  Happy Labor Day!  We went camping for Labor Day Weekend….it did not turn out well as I came down with "Shingles" on the last day!!!  That's something I never want to have again!  Tropical storm Hermine made its' way straight through Oklahoma on the 8th, what is with all these storms!  I also enjoyed taking my granddaughter and family to the State Fair.  Also this month was Super Harvest Moon on the 22nd, 1st time in 20 years.  We also lost Hollywood Legend Tony Curtis who passed away at 85.
I continue to sew on the third side of the quilt border.  Did not feel well enough to sew on it this month.
October 2010
Happy Halloween!  Football season has arrived.  Everyone is nuts about football here in OU land.  We went camping again this month, took both my cat and dog this time.  My cat did not do well, Tina my dog enjoyed it a lot.  This month marked the 70th birthday of John Lennon and the 10th anniversary of the Afghanistan War.  We also had another earthquake, this time a 5.1M quake shook us up.  I always think a car has run into our house when one hits J  I also attended two Halloween parties and took my granddaughter Trick-or-Treating for the 1st time.
I am almost done sewing on the 3rd side of the border on my quilt.  This is the time of the year, when it is hard for me to find time to work on it.  See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews