Sunday, February 20, 2011

August 2005

          The middle of summer is upon us.  In addition to the very hot weather we have had several cool fronts move thru which brought some wonderful rainfall this month, at least 5" total in our area, and it is much appreciated.  However the yard has shot up two feet and will take a while to mow.

          The two year mark for my quilt came and went on August 5th.  I am currently working on row 109…..51 more rows to go.  Three clothes pin dolls have emerged and her legs and shoe are showing up.  I am progressing real slow this summer but hope to speed up as fall and winter set in.  I still have not taken an updated picture as I have been unable to find a spot big enough to hang it to get the picture…maybe soon.  See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews