Sunday, February 20, 2011

January 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! WoW 2006! I can hardly believe it's 2006. Christmas came and went and what a wonderful Christmas it was.  All the children and a few friends came on Christmas Day to help us celebrate the birth of Jesus, eat Christmas dinner and open lots and lots of gifts.  I received a digital camera and printer for Christmas, so won't have to wait for pictures to be developed.  Now I'll be able to take pictures and print them immediately!

I'm now 4 months into my 3rd full year since "Quilt Start Date".  I am making more progress with Christmas and New Years over with and I have just finished sewing (attaching) the 118th row and have begun piecing the 119th row.  I plan to finish the outlining through this row and then take an updated picture .. so no updated picture for this month.  See you next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews