Sunday, February 20, 2011

September & October 2005

September, 2005
     Tragedy  has  struck   Louisiana!    Hurricane  Katrina  (Cat 5) slammed into a very large portion of the Gulf Coast in New Orleans, parts of Mississippi and part of Alabama on the 28th of Aug.  My foster son's home was damaged.  I am at a loss for words but will keep his family and all those affected in my prayers.

 I'm am still progressing slowly on my quilt.  I am currently on row 113 - 15,820 squares (47 rows left to go!).  My husband strung a clothes line in the garage and I will be taking an updated picture and will post it in the October update.

October, 2005

Happy Fall!!  I have finally taken an updated picture of the quilt.  My Husband  hung it on a clothes line in the garage.  You can now see most all of her legs, the tops of the heads of all four clothes pin dolls and the top half of her shoes.  I have not done any more outlining but will get to that soon.  I also just for the heck of it, took a picture of the backside of the quilt.  I thought it was an interesting look.  I am currently on row 116….44 rows left to go!!!

Front side of quilt - Sept. 2005
Reverse side of quilt - Sept. 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews