Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 2005

Cold, cold February has arrived and Valentines has come and gone. I have been pondering for several months just how I should go about quilting the design of my quilt.  For part of the quilt I have finally settled on an "Inscription" to my children.  The inscription has on this date been decided upon and written up.  All that remains is to make the graph or pattern to quilt by.

I am now on row 90 and have sewn a total of 12,460 squares.  Also the problem of running low on the forest green material I was using in the dress has been solved.  Both my sister and I found some more of the material and now all is well.  I was also short of two other different materials and had to settle for something similar that will be worked in as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews