Sunday, February 20, 2011

May 2005















          "Happy May Day!"  Another month has come and gone.  I am still plugging along on my quilt, working on it a little bit each evening.  I have completed the outlining of rows 61 through 100 which included finishing up with the daisy stitch and French knots on the hem of the little girls dress, and am now currently on row 104 and counting down.  The 2nd and 3rd clothes-pin dolls are emerging. 

          I have of late, been contemplating whether or not to go back and repair some errors in the beginning of the quilt in the white fill-in patterned area.  I did not have the rhythm  down (a pattern created) when I started and in several of the first rows the pattern does not match.  This would require taking apart a good portion of the first six rows, so we shall see.  See you next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews